Glitch Game Crashing in Thieves' Den

arcturus06

Dockworker
The game keeps crashing when entering the Thieves' Den. The loading's complete but the screen is stuck (see image). Later tried teleporting while a guildmate is inside, I managed to kill a couple of bats and it crashes again.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    101.2 KB · Views: 122
So the first thing I would suggest is try turning off the game audio through the in game settings / turning graphics to low.

Some other things that might help me troubleshoot with you (If you have any trouble with answer some of these questions feel free to ask and I can help you figure it out):
  • Are you playing on a laptop?
  • What are the specs of your computer?
  • Is Windows up to date?
  • Are your graphics card drivers up to date?

I have the same issues with Thieves Den. Cannot proceed with Ravens Cove as I cannot enter the mine without crashing. The odd part is I can enter other caverns some of the time but often crash in them.

I'm on a laptop here are the specs.
Laptop Lenovo Ideapad 330

Ideapad 330-151kb Touch

Processor Intel(R)core(TM)i5-8250U CPU @1.60GHz 1.80

Installed RAM 12.0 GB

Graphics Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620

System type 64-bit operating system, x64 based processor

Windows Specifications Windows 10 home

Version 1909

I've disabled audio for game and the issues persist.

I do have the latest drivers installed, as well as Windows updated.

I have an hp laptop that crashes when i enter the caves as well. Getting fed up with all these glitches and freezings. How are we supposed to play and do quests when we can't even get on without it freezing

Emma, Does your HP laptop have an Intel graphics card? That seems to be a common connection with users having these issues from what I've read on the forum so far.

So I've tried to turn off audio and lower the display, and the same thing happens.

I'm also on a laptop, Microsoft Surface Book, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8650U CPU @ 1.90GHz 2.11GHz

It's not a problem with the storage since I can run bigger games without issues, but laptop & Intel seem to be the most common problems.

Back