Game Issues 1/22/2013

Captain Star

Fantabulous Administrator
Admin
issues12213.JPG

Maybe they have a Game Master in game on every server, and they need the DC to happen to them so they can track all players in a server, and do that IP ban when they find the hacker.

Yep, positive, wishful thinking, but you never know! ;)

Maybe they have a Game Master in game on every server, and they need the DC to happen to them so they can track all players in a server, and do that IP ban when they find the hacker.

Yep, positive, wishful thinking, but you never know! ;)
It might just be an issue on their end with their servers, and have nothing to do with the attack on players being able to DC other players. Whichever it may be, I just hope they fix something!

It might just be an issue on their end with their servers, and have nothing to do with the attack of players being able to DC other players. Whichever it may be, I just hope they fix something!
Possible, but it's also at the same time that many of us called in to report the DC's. Through my rose-colored glasses, and in my mind, they're fixing the DC hacker problem. :p

Possible, but it's also at the same time that many of us called in to report the DC's. Through my rose-colored glasses, and in my mind, they're fixing the DC hacker problem. :p
If the game closes for maintenance, you just might be right ;)

(although I keep getting dc'd, and I am on a quiet server with no one around me... :sad1:)

If the game closes for maintenance, you just might be right ;)

(although I keep getting dc'd, and I am on a quiet server with no one around me... :sad1:)
Awww, I just went in for the first time today, and crashed too. And it took about 20 min till I was able to log on. Did they just start the alert, or was it an all-day thing so far?

Back