Suggestion Game mechanics

sasdwwd

Sea Legs
the sword mechanics could be better like have different fight style combos like left click do a right slash and then combined with right click its an uppercut slash or something like that,same as add some blocking into it.and also improve game graphics ,if any of this is already considered,im sorry.

the sword mechanics could be better like have different fight style combos like left click do a right slash and then combined with right click its an uppercut slash or something like that,same as add some blocking into it.and also improve game graphics ,if any of this is already considered,im sorry.
Not a bad idea but this kind of reminds me of the whole “if it isn’t broke, don’t fix it.”

Not a bad idea but this kind of reminds me of the whole “if it isn’t broke, don’t fix it.”
i dont know what reminds you of that.my point is add something like more challenging.for example the sword mechanic is just clicking over and over left mouse and have some chances at random dodges.with this even rank 30 will be more challenging since the enemy can do this too.

i dont know what reminds you of that.my point is add something like more challenging.for example the sword mechanic is just clicking over and over left mouse and have some chances at random dodges.with this even rank 30 will be more challenging since the enemy can do this too.
What I’m saying is I understand your point of better mechanics. However the exact same mechanics have worked for 11 years, with no issues, and has never been redesigned. That being said it would be to big of a hastle in the current state of development for them to redesign. I see your point! It would be a great addition. :)

What I’m saying is I understand your point of better mechanics. However the exact same mechanics have worked for 11 years, with no issues, and has never been redesigned. That being said it would be to big of a hastle in the current state of development for them to redesign. I see your point! It would be a great addition. :)
ah gotcha now i thought you were saying the old fight mechanics they didnt break so they are fine there.for me is better like this fight mechanic version for the ones who like the classic.and this new one for the old gen and new gen of pirates to enjoy a better pirates of the carribean game for those who consider it like that.

Back