Game Rating

do you think this game should keep its rating or should have been rated T

• Total voters
lol i just love how it just went from im irish to well we think this game should be rated this back to irish then we got french (no offence to u but i dont like the french i have been to france not very nice) german well ill leave it up to u guys to come up with something for them and the spanish (yep we killed the aztecs
ar.gif
)

French ppl like to go to the bars and fight too?!? Since when? No wonder you said ... Que? And why did you reject French descent names for your female character in Remember Me ... They are cool! And a lot of Carribean islands were "colonialized" by the French (well, depends on which island the setting of your story was).

Well, french pirates like too
pirate.smile.gif
When I say i'm part French, I mean like 0.1 % lol. My surname is French, and some of my roots come from there. when I said Que, I mean it in spanish and remember, the story just started, half of the characters are not even made yet! There will be some French names there :)

lol i just love how it just went from im irish to well we think this game should be rated this back to irish then we got french (no offence to u but i dont like the french i have been to france not very nice) german well ill leave it up to u guys to come up with something for them and the spanish (yep we killed the aztecs
ar.gif
)
It depends on what part of France you go to. like every country they have their pretty places and their not so pretty places:p

This game is from Disney and even though i want it to be like the movie or even from actual real pirates but it will probably never happen

This game is from Disney and even though i want it to be like the movie or even from actual real pirates but it will probably never happen

of course it wont because disney all about little kids they have to make it friendly for little kids but have you seen the rest of the pirates of the caribbean games they had no problem making those rated t that just what i dont get it like ok we will give all these games a t rating and then just to ruin peoples day well make this e10

Back