Game Unplayable; Crashing Immediately

exterminator6557

Swashbuckler
Hello. I am currently trying to run TLOPO on my computer. My computer is able to get over 500 FPS on TLOPO, and over 200 FPS on the highest settings. I thought there may have been a memory leak, so I even changed the priority of TLOPO to realtime. Nothing prevents the game from crashing after 2-3 minutes. I have tried reinstalling the game, only running the game using default settings, running the game in compatibility mode, cleaing my TEMP files, nothing works. The game is not getting blocked by my anti virus. The loading screen works fine. I load into the game, click play, then around 30 seconds of moving around the entire screen goes instantly white and I have to force quit the game. I do not know why this is happening, and has never happened to me before. This renders the game completely unplayable. I am using the windows 10 version of the game. I think it is very clear that somehow the server cannot handle my character. I attached the log files below.

Attachments

• tlopo-200602_214324.log
    23.3 KB · Views: 129
  • tlopo-200602_214554.log
    5 KB · Views: 119
  • tlopo-200602_214800.log
    35.4 KB · Views: 105
Here is another log. All drivers updated, sound off, didn't even get in a boat. Help please.

Attachments

• tlopo-200603_065936.log
    20.5 KB · Views: 132
Ahoy @exterminator6557,

Please contact TLOPO Support (support@tlopo.com) and attach your game logs that occur from your crashes. I've tried to personally identify the issue on viewing your logs, however, I believe Support may be able to give you a more definite answer, if not assist you in fixing your issue.

Also, please try and update the game when it is live today and see if you are still getting these crashes from the steps you've taken (unintentionally) to reproduce these issues you are having.

Fair Winds,
Misha

Exterminator - what type of system are you playing on - Desktop or Laptop, and what graphics processor(s) does it have?

88ce20e3320d982f2e3402311ae298cc.png

Have you made sure your nVidia or Radeon drivers are up to date? A quick google shows you could have either an nVidia GeForce GTX 745 or 940 or a Radeon R9 370 - I don't know Radeon stuff too well personally, but for nVidia, make sure your Geforce Experience is up to date, which will also check to make sure your drivers are up to date as well after you update Experience.

Since the update to add the lobbies I can't load beyond the initial 40%, I can't even get to the 'options' screen to change the res settings (I have a gaming grade laptop and don't usually have many issues, apart from the stability ones along with everyone else. Yes, all my drivers are up to date etc) I have been trying for over 16 hours thinking it might 'fix itself'... no such luck though.. any advice please?

Sorry Exterminator I actually managed to fix mine..... I uninstalled the game completely, did a Windows update (yuck to the new Windows service btw), a complete scan and reinstall of my security (AVG Pro) and then reinstalled the game... and I managed to get back in glitch free thus far (I'm on UK time so didn't see your message until well and truly after I'd done the workaround).
Tried having a look in my history for the log files for the issue, but because I'd uninstalled and reinstalled both the game and my security, I couldn't find it!!
FYI I'm on an Acer Aspire Nitro v17 Black (gaming) Edition laptop with an NVidea GEForce GTX 940, QuadCore i7, RAM 16GB, 1TB SSD, 2.50gHz (all drivers were up to date prior to my final solution)

Last edited:
Same thing happened to me, all I did was restart my computer. Try not to leave other apps running (such as chrome, other games, etc). It started to work for me after that!

Back