Game won't connect.

dajms3

Sea Legs
I keep launching the game and I get this error:
upload_2016-2-27_12-9-36.png

I have tried adding TLOPO to windows firewall outbound rules using this file:
upload_2016-2-27_12-8-23.png

I also have McAfee on my computer and have a Netgear router. I would like help fixing this issue. Because of it I can't play the game on my laptop.

Are you using the latest launcher?
Are your drivers up to date?
Did you try asking staff at the irc?

Just logged onto the Alpha server, no problems. (Win7)

Current versions:
Server: v1.5.4
Launcher: v1.0.2

I see you have notifications and stuff in your tray in the bottom right, anything there that would help?
The notification i believe you saw was HP support assist and it just wants me to create a system recovery.

Are you using the latest launcher?
Are your drivers up to date?
I checked off of the staff's reply and I have the latest launcher version. How do I know if my drivers are up to date?

@dajms3 First of all I would recommend performing a windows update.
If that didn't help you should update your drivers.
You can update them from the control panel or you can download updates from the manufacturer's website (hp if you are using their product)
If you are using AMD graphics you can also download the graphics driver's from their website.

@Cheese
If that didn't help you should update your drivers.
You can update them from the control panel or you can download updates from the manufacturer's website (hp if you are using their product)
If you are using AMD graphics you can also download the graphics driver's from their website.
I don't see how it could be my drivers if i have them all automatically updated, as shown by this, which I haven't changed, ever:
upload_2016-2-28_13-39-38.png

Also, it doesn't seem logical that a display driver could help what is likely an internet issue such as ports not being open or a security program blocking the connection.

The notification i believe you saw was HP support assist and it just wants me to create a system recovery.
Ok. Yeah I was kinda looking at that lol (you can hide that you know), but what about the hidden icons? Any notifications there that might be blocking it?

Ok. Yeah I was kinda looking at that lol (you can hide that you know), but what about the hidden icons? Any notifications there that might be blocking it?
all of the hidden ones are things like Steam and Skype with the exception of Beats Audio

On your place mate I would check everything, the launcher, drivers, windows update, java
right now I am working with someone on the IRC to try and fix it, so i'm going to see if he can get me anywhere before I do the tedious work of updating everything I possibly can.

Back