Question Gameplay Effects

You could strike people with lighting using a Staff back in the "old days of POTCO" (similar to Cursed Thunder on some of the cursed weapons). It was later replaced with "Wither". I wouldn't mind seeing some new skills... but raising an army from the undead... I'd prefer if Jolly Roger/big time enemies/antagonists had that ability only-- this is not speaking from a gameplay perspective where it was already said it would likely cause lag etc.

You could strike people with lighting using a Staff back in the "old days of POTCO" (similar to Cursed Thunder on some of the cursed weapons). It was later replaced with "Wither". I wouldn't mind seeing some new skills... but raising an army from the undead... I'd prefer if Jolly Roger/big time enemies/antagonists had that ability only-- this is not speaking from a gameplay perspective where it was already said it would likely cause lag etc.

I would pay real money for a voodoo staff skill that involved hitting people with lightning.

That would be the coolest thing ever.

I dunno, maybe as a weapon skill it would make sense. A legendary voodoo doll used in Jolly Roger's army for example.

As a player skill? Definitely not.

That would still be lore breaking. Jolly is the only person that's ever been shown to raise undead, and it's not related to his weapon - it's just part of his curse. There would be no good way to write that in without muddying up parts of the lore.

And again, lag. Wouldn't be worth it.

Back