Discussion Games you were addicted to for longer than you would like to admit

Whoa you played Free Realms?! Not often I find someone from the POTCO community who played FR!

I was addicted to Free Realms and POTCO. I had over 1k hours on Free Realms and nearly as much on POTCO.
It was a pretty cool game. Before I got tired of it I believe I had all the jobs/skills mastered except for kart racing and the other one.

I'm LEM on matchmaking and rank C- on ESEA. I don't have a specific favorite map, I like all the active duty ones. :D How about you?

Sincerely, Kyle
I'm SEM as we speak but I've been all way up to GN2! You should be very good, lol! Some of my favourites are Overpass and Inferno!

I'm SEM as we speak but I've been all way up to GN2! You should be very good, lol! One of my favourites are Overpass and Inferno!
Well judging from the fact that I bought the game when it released I've played it for some time. Overpass is quite a nice map, it very tactical. We could play anytime you want mate :)

Sincerely, Kyle

Many many many hours spent playing POTCO. Probably as many hours, if not more, playing all the Call Of Duty games. Quite a few hours spent play Guild Wars 2.

Im late but oh well,
League - 2000 hours, still play from time to time.
TVhxScJ.png

CSGO - 2200 hours
Mov85o1.jpg

W101 - ~1000 no screenshots ):
POTCO/TTO - ~700 total
Realm of the Mad God - ~1000
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

elder scrolls iv oblivion was one of my first addictions. i practically lived in cyrodill there for about a year. then i became addicted to POTCO.

Toontown Online,POTCO,Free Realms,Wizard101. I played these games a lot when I was younger. I would switch off between those games every few months. The awesome thing was my parents were willing to pay for memberships on all the games for me and my brother.

sims2.jpg

Got addicted when it came out in 2004 and I'm still addicted. I have it uninstalled right now, but if I start playing again I get way too into it. I own all the expansion packs lol :D

Back