Gaming System

CursedLord

Swashbuckler
Hello guys I'm about to buy a new system the only thing that I'm not able to choose is variety of these system so which one you prefer or write what's best system you guys like, well I'm confused between:
Asus G752
AlienWare 17
Aorus X7 pro
Since I travel a lot I prefer to have a laptop

Hmm I don't know much about it, but it looks cool, and the components are pretty good too.
I think your taste should decide if you're picking between the Aorus and the Asus.

Could you link me to the exact systems? :) there are multiple choices for both of them, not even going to look at the alienware haha :)

You know Aorus is slim and looks cool but Asus is some kind of monster that can handle everything and I'm stuck between style and performance 0-0

You know Aorus is slim and looks cool but Asus is some kind of monster that can handle everything and I'm stuck between style and performance 0-0
You're going for gaming. go for performance. you'll regret it later :) I chose the laptop I use for school and work based on performance, I had the same choice as you do now, the laptop I have is 3 years old and can still play most games on very high graphics, if I had gone for style I wouldnt be able to :)

Back