Suggestion Ghost Ships Around Raven's Cove

good idea?

• yes

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • no

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
the lore of raven's cove

what if the rebelling pirates that sank with their ships came back as vengeful spirits on a boat similar to the undead flagships around cutthroat or cangrejos. lower level crew ghosts (20-30) would be on the ship.
the quest could be slightly modified to include a bonus for those who seek out these ships and take them out

the lore of raven's cove

what if the rebelling pirates that sank with their ships came back as vengeful spirits on a boat similar to the undead flagships around cutthroat or cangrejos. lower level crew ghosts (20-30) would be on the ship.
the quest could be slightly modified to include a bonus for those who seek out these ships and take them out
It would be very interesting to see, indeed. The hostile ghost designs and textures already exist in the game, so the only things required would be new ship types and designs, their respective names and quests they could be featured in. I'd like to see both normal and flagship variants, too. And perhaps a new tier of "cursed" loot only given by these types of ships.

However, the idea of modifying pre-existing quests doesn't really appeal to me. I believe that the ghost ships would be better off with their own separate quests later on.

Back