Question Good Free Editing Software? (READ EDIT)

memelord1337iscool

Honorable Pirate
I currently use windows movie maker and plan to record some gameplay for YouTube when I can play TLOPO. Any free, good suggestions?

EDIT: I now use movie maker because I cant find a reliable editing system because of my paranoia that I'll get a virus.

Last edited:
If you want to record the screen, you can use EZVID, thats what i use. Its pretty simple If you want to go old school, I think you can still get Bandicam for free.

As for editing, The old XP movie maker is what I used for lots of old videos I made, along with the YouTube editor.
Audacity Is what I use for sound editing. (Its what my old spanish teacher used for oral exams, and made a Vaporwave song with it once.)

Disclaimer: I dont do much editing or recording anymore.

If you want to record the screen, you can use EZVID, thats what i use. Its pretty simple If you want to go old school, I think you can still get Bandicam for free.

As for editing, The old XP movie maker is what I used for lots of old videos I made, along with the YouTube editor.
Audacity Is what I use for sound editing. (Its what my old spanish teacher used for oral exams, and made a Vaporwave song with it once.)

Disclaimer: I dont do much editing or recording anymore.
Moviemaker was my go-to thing lol

Back