Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tereysa de las Sombras

Honorable Pirate
Hello. I'll be brief.
I played this game back in the old days and returned quite some time ago, I just never made an account here for whatever reason.
As a writer, I was a big fan of this game's story before Disney pulled the plug on it and I've spent lots of time (probably too much) familiarizing myself with the Lore of POTCO.
It's my ambition to someday complete a work based on the game, or perhaps (and it sounds crazy now that I'm about to type it) even write for the development team.
I look forward to being part of this community.

Welcome ye to the forums! :ahoy: As someone whom enjoys writing too, it is great to have ye part of the crew here as well. :flag:

Hello. I'll be brief.
I played this game back in the old days and returned quite some time ago, I just never made an account here for whatever reason.
As a writer, I was a big fan of this game's story before Disney pulled the plug on it and I've spent lots of time (probably too much) familiarizing myself with the Lore of POTCO.
It's my ambition to someday complete a work based on the game, or perhaps (and it sounds crazy now that I'm about to type it) even write for the development team.
I look forward to being part of this community.

Welcome to the forums!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back