Recruiting Grief

JimHexcrash

Swashbuckler
Hello mates it's time to get back in action with 2017's vast guild Grief! We do tons of sailing & looting, we cannot also leave out the fact we do film projects and also have a website for our guild in the works. We also are very attentive to helping our community and our own guild members. To join our guild and our Discord Server please contact the following Co-Gms:
Nell#3248
Dex#6332
Jacko#7136
Anthony#2129

or you can message me directly @ Guildmaster#2052

We'll revisit this thread sooner or later when we have more content for the public.

Last edited:
Me being Nell, I just want to say that I'd be more than happy to get people that want to be in pointed in the right direction. Don't hesitate to ask if you see me in game as well! :)

As Grief gains more and more members day after day; we are happy to announce the FIRST EVER ANNUAL GRIEF REUNION. We are celebrating with old members and new members since Griefs 2017 unfortunate disclosure and we'll be vastly grasping our blades for a SAVVY night with all of our members!! The event will be taking place THIS FRIDAY @ 9pm EST, Abassa Server. The event will consist of 2 phases with the parties of Grief and the community members of Tlopo consisting of; 1 hour of sailing loot runs, and then another hour looting General DarkHeart for 30minutes and then Neban The Silent for 30minutes; leading up to an hour on the dot! The event will last 2 Hours combining each phase of GRIEF'S REUNION celebration on Abassa Server. To get more details contact our active Co-Gms on discord:

Jacko#7136
Nell#3248
Dex#6332
Anthony#2129

This guild is full of some amazing people. They took me under their wing as I just re-entered the world of Pirates Online, and within a week I have made my way to level 30 and officer status.

From a personal perspective: if you're looking at joining a guild - this is a great place to be.

From a guild officer perspective: I'm here if you need anything. I'm still learning all of the ropes again, but have an upgraded War Brig and am working on a War Galleon / War Sloop at the moment. New players looking to level their sailing are welcome to use anything I have.

Come join us! :)

My IGN is Charles Vane - toss me a "Hi" if you see me! :)

Wishes and condolences to you and your mates. Don't aim to be like another guild, aim to be your own and you'll do great. :)

Back