Blog Post GRIM PORTENTS

ff3ed7b496f4e975a8a5d3fed5e4f562.jpg_558x314.jpg

My children, my children! Listen well to what I have to tell you!

The stones of Padres Del Fuego whisper to me of a dark power growing across these seas! As you know, tomorrow be Friday the Thirteenth, a time when wicked magics are at their strongest. Now in the past, Jolly Roger has used this time as a means to increase his power but fear not!

We gypsies are casting powerful protection spells over the islands and it may be just enough to keep Jolly Roger away. However, should our spells fail and Jolly Roger succeed with his curse, you’ll need something to defend yourselves with!

I’ve made the PERFECT weapon for fending off the undead using a little voodoo and something from the Catacombs. Use the code SKELETON to receive this gift!

Also, it may be wise to disguise yourself as one of Jolly’s ghastly minions, you can get the Garb of the Undead from the Peddlers. Maybe that will confuse the curse and keep it from affecting you!

Being such short notice, I’ve only a limited supply of weapons and the Peddlers tell me there’s not much of the Garb of the Undead in stock. These items will only last until April 16th!

May good fortune follow you!

I’ve made the PERFECT weapon for fending off the undead using a little voodoo and something from the Catacombs. Use the code SKELETON to receive this gift!
This is how Jolly Roger's skeletons will react to this new weapon:
In short, they won't be in a good mood once they see how we are arming ourselves.
And how they will be unarmed in more ways than one...

ff3ed7b496f4e975a8a5d3fed5e4f562.jpg_558x314.jpg

My children, my children! Listen well to what I have to tell you!

The stones of Padres Del Fuego whisper to me of a dark power growing across these seas! As you know, tomorrow be Friday the Thirteenth, a time when wicked magics are at their strongest. Now in the past, Jolly Roger has used this time as a means to increase his power but fear not!

We gypsies are casting powerful protection spells over the islands and it may be just enough to keep Jolly Roger away. However, should our spells fail and Jolly Roger succeed with his curse, you’ll need something to defend yourselves with!

Also, it may be wise to disguise yourself as one of Jolly’s ghastly minions, you can get the Garb of the Undead from the Peddlers. Maybe that will confuse the curse and keep it from affecting you!

Being such short notice, I’ve only a limited supply of weapons and the Peddlers tell me there’s not much of the Garb of the Undead in stock. These items will only last until April 16th!

May good fortune follow you!

I knew it Something was moving in the Shadows....
hmm, this ''Skeleton Arm'' will prove useful...

Back