GRRRRRRRRRR

Legendaries are not and never will be easy too find. Frankly anyone who claims they know how to find legendary easily is a liar. Legendary weapons are purely luck. If you want silver freeze wich is the only legendary nto that hard to get. Farm the ravens cove boss for hours a day, everyday.

I am on the leaderboards and i get my legendaries and fame while i am ranking, have gotten the lost sword eleven times and silver freeze, of course i use different pirates for ranking. When not ranking, i still get fame everyday for each pirate i use and black clothes has filled my closets so i have no room for other colors that i might get. I also got the Worldeater blade in tormenta long time ago.

I am on the leaderboards and i get my legendaries and fame while i am ranking, have gotten the lost sword eleven times and silver freeze, of course i use different pirates for ranking. When not ranking, i still get fame everyday for each pirate i use and black clothes has filled my closets so i have no room for other colors that i might get. I also got the Worldeater blade in tormenta long time ago.
as i see many ppl getting alot of good loot they all on leader boards so this is just another point in my belief that u get more famed when on leader boards

as i see many ppl getting alot of good loot they all on leader boards so this is just another point in my belief that u get more famed when on leader boards
I am on the boards everyday, and trust me when I tell you it is all luck, as I don't have it. Johnny Mak is on the boards everyday too, and he has about the same luck as me. Then you have Will Nightwolf who isn't on the boards, and he has incredible luck.

Its all by luck most ppl who have yhese weapons that r on the leaderboards are because they kill so many enemies in order to find them

I am on the boards, and have no luck, so we can throw that thought out the window. ;)

It is completely by chance getting a legendary. I get rares all the time when looting. I have a few rare cursed, and famed. My legendary weapons are Silver Freeze, which I got at Foul. El Patron was a random drop on Outcast. Hit the first stump I saw and got it. I just got World Eater two days ago, looting on Tormenta.
But you are a lucky pirate, and yes it is random getting a fame or any legendary weapon.

phew, you dont go on these things for two days, and they just FILL up... well, ive been looting on tormenta and just got a famed cutlass, so i think im on to something...:woot: i hope im on to something:mad:

I am on the boards everyday, and trust me when I tell you it is all luck, as I don't have it. Johnny Mak is on the boards everyday too, and he has about the same luck as me. Then you have Will Nightwolf who isn't on the boards, and he has incredible luck.

I am on the Leaderboard every day too for Blackjack but don't necessaily get more gold. It doesen't work that way.

alright, phew... just went through (and i counted...) forty-three enemies on tormenta (all davy's crew) and i got a loot skull chest ONCE!!! and i got a rare cutlass in it...:mad: i guess i gotta share the worst luck spot with you other two..;)

Disney needs to just revert the looting system they gave all the luck to some pirates and others got none me and my friend longbones looted all day once and i got no famed and he got 6 that day in the same place -_- they need to change them

well... i found out why i couldnt get any legendary weapons... uhhh... i didnt finish the Raven's Cove story quest...:mad:yeahh... but i just finished, and i chose the nautilus blade. not sure if that was the right one:eek: what do you guys think?

Watch you looking for in the loot?:)
legendary cutlasses or broadswords

I have decent luck. You always get legendaries when you don't expect it. I spent an entire day at I forget who trying to get Lost Sword of El Patron, but when i was training my sword randomly at tormenta, it dropped for me.

Back