Suggestion Guild Currency

HefeT

Honorable Pirate
Add a rare type of currency that a player can accrue to donate to their current guild so the guild leader can choose a upgrade such as more guild members or guild clothing, ship sails, or tattoo that a player can choose from from the guild leaders choosing that he or she purchases from the currency donated from the guild members in their guild

I actually really like this idea, it's different from the usual stuff people want. It would be a very new system to TLOPO, seeing as we've never seen something like this before, so even if the developers took it upon themselves to work on this, it would be at least a year out.

They would also have to draft some restrictions and rules as regards the guildmasters choosing tattoos to be added for their guild, as that could probably be abused with racist imagery etc. (wouldn't put it past some of people in this game) and the same would apply to the custom sails, clothing, ships and whatnot. I'd like to see this in the game because as I mentioned, it is so different, but would also require a hefty amount of work that I don't think the team really has the resources to expend on such an endeavour.

Perhaps in the future we'll see something like this.

I actually really like this idea, it's different from the usual stuff people want. It would be a very new system to TLOPO, seeing as we've never seen something like this before, so even if the developers took it upon themselves to work on this, it would be at least a year out.

They would also have to draft some restrictions and rules as regards the guildmasters choosing tattoos to be added for their guild, as that could probably be abused with racist imagery etc. (wouldn't put it past some of people in this game) and the same would apply to the custom sails, clothing, ships and whatnot. I'd like to see this in the game because as I mentioned, it is so different, but would also require a hefty amount of work that I don't think the team really has the resources to expend on such an endeavour.

Perhaps in the future we'll see something like this.

Ty for your quote I would love it because it would give guild members the opportunity to grow their guild and show how great they are.

For the people who abuse the system I am sure TLOPO fan base community will report any negative actions that any person takes because I think we all want this game to succeed.

Add a rare type of currency that a player can accrue to donate to their current guild so the guild leader can choose a upgrade such as more guild members or guild clothing, ship sails, or tattoo that a player can choose from from the guild leaders choosing that he or she purchases from the currency donated from the guild members in their guild
Do Tlopo guilds allow straight up depositing gold to the guild bank? That eveyone in the guild can use? Is there a guild bank? If not, perhaps they should start there and work up to special guild perks and currency.

Do Tlopo guilds allow straight up depositing gold to the guild bank? That eveyone in the guild can use? Is there a guild bank? If not, perhaps they should start there and work up to special guild perks and currency.

Straight depositing to guild for only guild leader to upgrade guild.and yes guild bank is what I was thinking

Straight depositing to guild for only guild leader to upgrade guild.and yes guild bank is what I was thinking
Okay. I've never looked, but you are saying that Tlopo guilds do have a way to deposit gold to the guild, however it isn't all guild member available?

There isn't a guild bank so no member depositing gold. Back in the Potco days there was a glitch that allowed pirates to transfer gold between each other I don't know if it still works.

I like the idea, it'll definitely add to the community aspect of guilds. Being that most guilds just farm or sail together, an idea like this could allow for more cooperation and even competition.

Back