Guild Spotlight Winners (08/09/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Ironskull

Site Founder
Many thanks for all your inspired Guild nominations!
This time around, we salute not one but two admirable Pirate Guilds…
Let's give a hearty congratulation to the Pirates of Elite Thievery Co. and Absolute Chaos for winning August 2011's Guild Spotlight!

Elite Thievery Co.
Founded June 26, 2009
Eliza Creststeel – Guild Master
08_11_blog_Elite_Thievery_Co.jpg

The Elite Thievery Co. holds a well-earned reputation for being a very helpful, dedicated Guild of Pirates. This Guild is all about teamwork, banding together whenever there’s an enemy to defeat or a Quest to complete. The Elite Thievery Co.’s mission is to “have fun” in true swashbuckling-style, whether it’s famous blockade parties aboard their ships, celebrating mates’ birthdays, or just their regular poker night outings. As one Pirate put it, “What’s really cool is it’s not just limited to the Elite Thievery Co., anyone is welcome.”
Even Pirates outside of the Guild praise the Elite Thievery Co. Guild for being thoughtful, respectful, and always answering a call for help. They quickly battle shoulder-to-shoulder alongside other Guilds, ready to take on any challenges the Caribbean may dish out.
The Elite Thievery Co. just celebrated their 2 year anniversary this past June and continue growing as a strong force in the Caribbean under the sage leadership of their Guild Master, Eliza Cresteel – congratulations, Pirates!

Absolute Chaos
Founded July 2, 2010
Michael Hookspinner – Guild Master
08_11_blog_Absolute_Chaos.jpg

Don’t let their name fool you – this is one well-organized, cohesive Pirate Guild!
Lively, friendly, and fun (and funny!) communication is a hallmark of this very active Guild. When in need, a fellow Absolute Chaos Guild member teleports to you immediately with cutlass in hand or tonic at the ready. One Guild Member let us know, “Helping each other is the norm, and helping other Guilds is very common.”
These adventuresome Pirates frequently crew up to battle back Jolly Roger’s invasions and to take on the Queen Anne’s Revenge. Guild members always stand ready and willing to help train each other and level up weapons, sailing and completing Quests.
Other Pirates recognize Absolute Chaos as a very “family friendly” Guild, encouraging respect for each other and other Guilds, and not tolerating inappropriate chat or behavior in the Caribbean.
Guild Master Michael Hookspinner gallantly leads a wide variety of Pirates in his Guild, all levels of Notoriety and types of Pirates are welcome in Absolute Chaos. Congratulations on also celebrating your Guild’s anniversary, one year just this past July!

Three cheers to both worthy Guilds!
Keep up your great work in the Caribbean and we hope to see you soon out on the high seas!

http://blog.piratesonline.go.com/blog/pirates/entry/guild_spotlight_winners

Congrats, Eliza and ETC, it was about time that the guild was recognized! And congrats, Michael and AC (I'm not sure if any of their rep is in the Forums), such an accomplishment for a one-year old guild!

Congratulations Elite Thievery and Absolute Chaos!

I have met and friended pirates from both guilds, and I have to say both guilds have some nice pirates in them.
Also, it sounds like ye mates are quite busy with piratey work, and fun at the end of the day!

"And congrats, Michael and AC (I'm not sure if any of their rep is in the Forums), such an accomplishment for a one-year old guild!" J. OHayes

As a matter of fact, yes, there are reps here from A. Chaos. :)

Congrats to both guilds! FromI have a few friends from both and from what I've seen, you deserve it :iagree: HOORAH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back