Idea Guildmaster Icon & Emblems

HenryRedMartin

Pirate Apprentice
I was thinking the other day about how awesome the Gamemaster icons look! And so I was thinking about Guildmasters, each guild only has one "unlesss the origin GM made another member GM also or co-GM." Anyways, I was thinking of something similar to a Gamemaster icon but not quite. It'll be like a badge that can be equipped, but only rewarded through reaching a certain amount of members into the guild. Like say 150+ or 200+ members. And instead of the Gamemaster icons design it'd have the guild's emblem, and slightly under the icon it'd say the guilds name.
pirate emblems.jpg

At the very least, having a GM tag of a different color would be good for events and gatherings. Members can spot their guild master easily and quickly or pirates looking for a new guild can locate them amongst the crowd. I think if such a thing were added, having an ON/OFF toggle would be nice, like choosing your Infamy icon.

At the very least, having a GM tag of a different color would be good for events and gatherings. Members can spot their guild master easily and quickly or pirates looking for a new guild can locate them amongst the crowd. I think if such a thing were added, having an ON/OFF toggle would be nice, like choosing your Infamy icon.
Yeah that would work, you'd mostly use it for special occasions like say GvG PvP or GvG SvS etc. Guild meetings and such. But it'd also be nice to equip it like a badge to just show off your guild, or because it'd looks awesome. Or at least I'd think so.

Back