Workaround Hallowed Woods Poker quest

svenireonrat

Swashbuckler
Hi -

I sit down to play poker but nothing ever happens. I only have the option to Leave. Any one experienced this? any clues to a workaround?

Thanks
Sven

i cant even get the new quest ( hollowed wood) i click on her and she say somthing but no quest ..any one have any suggesting please let me know
thank you

i cant even get the new quest ( hollowed wood) i click on her and she say somthing but no quest ..any one have any suggesting please let me know
thank you
Just double checking, you're hitting shift to speak to her and she isn't giving you the prompt to accept the quest? Just a generic NPC chat message? Make sure you're talking to the right one, if that's not the case I can try logging in and help.

Just double checking, you're hitting shift to speak to her and she isn't giving you the prompt to accept the quest? Just a generic NPC chat message? Make sure you're talking to the right one, if that's not the case I can try logging in and help.
thank you for the reply yes sir i click on the right person and she is not giving the prompt to accept the quest .i tried couple server same thing happen ...i will try again in 5 jeremiah hextimber
thank you

Back