Halo Videogame Series

Gastro

Notorious Pirate
Anyone here play Halo? My favorites so far are Halo 3 and Reach. The only thing I don't like is Brutes using invisibility camouflage to hide from me....it strains my eyes. -_-

It's ok but I hate the fact that sometimes you just keep shooting you enemy and landing shots but they manager to stay alive.

I agree with will. That is the bad thing about it. But I like woman you can build you own maps placing bases and weapons and vehicles anywhere u want. I also love zombie mode on live.

This depends on what kinda shooters you like in general i am personally a fan of halo in some aspects but in other aspects i have problems with halo. As will mentioned before the physics can be off but thats true in most games but i believe halo Takes it just a bit to far. the weapons in halo were always fun to use but not always affective. so really when comparing it to other FPS games its just a personal preference say your comparing it to COD what do you want, a Sci Fi Shooter or a Realistic Shooter? see what i mean?

I just started playing it again after about a year of not, and I'm looking for someone to play with me?? I feel like a noob everywhere I go, mostly coz i sorta AM a noob xD. Does anyone play that can help me? Maybe give me tips & such? I will be happy to know mroe tricks!!

No I don't like this game have never played this game so don't know more about it....Can u plz tell me about it....
it's a fighting game, you can look it up on youtube, I did the Canpain before I knew about online, and I got about 3/4 of the way then got stuck, been playing pirates or online games ever sence. Oh, and there are 3 Halos now, I can't really tell you all there is to know, but I'm OK at it, still a noob, but I know how to drive thignies!!!!

Back