Tell us what one
of your resolutions
for this year might be,
and receive our
latest medal

fw17.png

Thank you again @Irene for this latest addition to our medals

Thread will close next Saturday, January 7th

Noooo! Now I have to write 2017 on all my papers! I will write 2016 for a month, guaranteed. Anyways, Happy New Year! My New Year's resolution is definitely going to be make my bed everyday. But c'mon, who doesn't wish they lived in a hotel their entire life, or at least had that high quality bed service?

Happy new year and of course i promise to Santa, i will not eat ice cream at the cold days without my parents know it. I promise Santa, i say truth believe me Santa, Santa, Santa?, SANTA!, okay Santa not believe , okay, ill keep eat ice cream.I was good boy, but np u still not get my gift down on xmass tree, okay Santa, you forgot me again, like last year and the year before too. I have dissapoint of you santa.If you are reading this then complete my gift, my one ask this year to be done by you, i need you to... keep tlopo and his crew alive and healthy with happy days and nights and swit dreams and the all community with his members to be live with love and family and Santas and more Santas. Bye now Santa, i must go, happy 1st years day and merry xmass!
Ho ho ho :Christmaspirate:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back