Happy Father's Day Weekend (06/15/13)

jzfredskins

Wiki Staff
There's still time this weekend to celebrate dad by helping Captain Jack Sparrow reach his own missing father. Complete the Father's Day Quest, and get started on yer three hours of Double Reputation reward!​

fathers_day_2011.jpg
The Father's Day Quest is open to both Basic and Unlimited Access Pirates.

Meet with Captain Jack in the Rowdy Rooster on Port Royal to get started. He'll set you on yer windin' way...​
fathers-day-garb.jpg
Make sure ye honor dear dad in this Prince of a Pirate outfit.​

This Father's Day Quest and special holiday gear
are both available for a limited time only,
through Monday, June 17.
Captain Jack and island Peddlers​
await yer call...​
Many hearty wishes to all our Pirate dads
in the Caribbean this Sunday!

So many people this week said they were "Too lazy" to do the quest.
The quest barely takes about 10 minutes to do. If you try to get the quest and Jack says to finish a fortune quest first (happened to Pie), do your quests for Collections first, they are the quickest.

I suggest if you have room for another pirate, to make one and get the quest so he at least has it when you're ready to use him. I've seen a lot of the guild and friends master weapons with the 3 hours of double rep, and the rep really adds up if you have a 50% crew bonus.

I got the quests on all of mine, unfortunately most of my rep time was wasted in chat :confused:.

Just do it! ;)

I don't play enough for a double rep to even be worth it. Plus, with Basic Access, I would only be able to use it on like 1 maybe 2 of my pirates that aren't already past the BA level cap.

Back