Have You Been JMak'ed?

Kat Five Knives

JMak /ja mak/ verb
The process by which someone takes a screen shot of themselves flexing in front of you while you are AFK . The name is derived from the pirate most infamous for this insult, @Johnny Mak ( JMak for short). ( All in good fun!! )

@Jim Hexskull, you've been JMAKed.

4c65edd65b84b8dbea0bcc8b2f80efcc.png

It's been a source of bitter controversy since I started doing it to guild mates pretty early on in POTCO...i may not have been the first... But I've excercised my flex on the afk over the span of almost 8 years now. Bridged the gap between POTCO & TLOPO with an all new file folder... And let me say... Business has been a boomin. It's all in good fun and I've broadened my horizons by not only doing it to folks I know... But folks I don't know... And someday I might link you all to the incredibly large folder... Especially since it grows daily ;).

It's been a source of bitter controversy since I started doing it to guild mates pretty early on in POTCO...i may not have been the first... But I've excercised my flex on the afk over the span of almost 8 years now. Bridged the gap between POTCO & TLOPO with an all new file folder... And let me say... Business has been a boomin. It's all in good fun and I've broadened my horizons by not only doing it to folks I know... But folks I don't know... And someday I might link you all to the incredibly large folder... Especially since it grows daily ;).
Make an Album of all of them, please.

Being Mak'd has been one of the most agonizing things that I have ever encountered while playing TLOPO. So demoralizing. Here is one of my more favorite ones of @MMDR
another.png (this was from a while ago)

Last edited:
I've been the JMark-er but never on the receiving end. In a few other MMO games...where you can grow flora or move objects, I've penned a few Community Managers-on their gaming toons-during test phases and a couple in Released games. I checked on them hours later and a pretty flower arrangement now encompass them! I can't post images because they would reveal their in-game playing toon names. -)

TQQdles™

Back