Have You Seen This Ghost? (07/18/12)

jzfredskins

Wiki Staff
Jolly Roger's constant curse-casting this past Friday the 13th weekend created chaos for more than just us Pirates. Thanks to his dark magics, the Ghost GMs of the Caribbean have been scattered about the islands, trapped as glowing orange orbs.

While using her mystic voodoo skills to locate the missing ghosts, Tia Dalma fell into a trance and began writing out strange runes. The Marceline Guild's own resident voodoo expert, Sandra Tew, is working on deciphering these runes - they are our only clues to find and free our phantom friends.

missing-ghosts.jpg

We expect her to reveal the clues right here on the Grog Blog on these dates:

FRIDAY, JULY 20: 11am (PST)
SATURDAY, JULY 21: 4pm (PST)
SUNDAY, JULY 22: 4pm (PST)
Once we have the clues, we'll need Pirates to reach the trapped ghosts, and free them from their orange orb state.
If you're savvy 'n swift enough to do both first, the Marceline Guild promises a rich reward for yer help.

Check back here at the Grog Blog on the days and times listed above for Sandra Tew's clues.
Once the clues are posted at those times, the hunt is on!

http://blog.piratesonline.go.com/blog/pirates/entry/have_you_seen_this_ghost

It looks like ONSANC :p
Idk if you're actually supposed to unscramble it or if it has any meaning or if its just a random representation but anyways, cool event! ;)

I expect 1,000 gold reward lol... Did they replace making content and updating the game with these common events?

On the surface it appears ho hum, but if memory serves new content has been launched under such a guise in the past. We shall see. No matter I will try to help. I have answered every call for help the Marceline Guild has issued.

On the surface it appears ho hum, but if memory serves new content has been launched under such a guise in the past. We shall see. No matter I will try to help. I have answered every call for help the Marceline Guild has issued.
Oh sorry if it seemed like a discouraging comment. I dont have a problem with the event but there hasnt been a anything on test since april... Means this summer when games are supposed to produce even more due to kids being free, potco is gonna be empty bc even if something new goes to test now, it wont get on live till the end of August.

Psst.. I know where the ghosts are <.< They're eating "ghost candy and taking endless breaks to the "great beyond" in The Land of No New Content. :lol1: All silliness from me aside here, Are they serious? I mean I used to like GM Events to ask them questions and then after awhile ask them in "role play form" but seriously?! I'm sorry but I just don't understand why Disney keeps having GM Events or adding a code of a weapon to the game and not adding content. :confused: On a side note, this event was creative when they wrote the story behind it.

Oh sorry if it seemed like a discouraging comment. I dont have a problem with the event but there hasnt been a anything on test since april... Means this summer when games are supposed to produce even more due to kids being free, potco is gonna be empty bc even if something new goes to test now, it wont get on live till the end of August.

None taken, I inferred that new stuff has been launched in such a manner. I agree the game needs some new stuff. I know ye agree as well and the petition is proof positive of that!

unscrambled perhaps ( canons )?
Now, within the "above" example shown of Tia, are we suppose to be reading the clue from HER point of view (meaning right-to-left)...or from OUR point of view (meaning left-to-right)? I'm so confused, lol. :facepalm:

Hmmm....Anyway, I decided to do a search on the net & here is a couple of wiki's links which I found, which may be useful (idk) concerning these "runes."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_English (scroll down to middle of page)

*Until they explain to us exactly what the clues arrrr, best of luck - mates - in deciphering thee code.:arrrrr:

Back