Question health damage

i was just at Port Charles leveling and a level 15 pirate came and was throwing knives at a veteran, then threw them at me. Yes i was losing health, does anyone know why or is this something new? I was not in PVP

If they were undead, you probably were on a Muerto Moon server. Muerto Moon comes and goes only on certain servers. I forgot what servers are safe servers.

Hmm might be a bug? Or could it be possibly that there was a "Hired-Gun" there throwing some knives that might've hit you??

There is a HUGE issue with enemy aggression in Fort Charles. They'll walk through walls to get you from across the courtyard, fall into the ground and attack you. It's likely that happened. Next time check your minimap in the upper right corner to see if there is a red dot coming at you when you cannot see an enemy in front of you.

There is a HUGE issue with enemy aggression in Fort Charles. They'll walk through walls to get you from across the courtyard, fall into the ground and attack you. It's likely that happened. Next time check your minimap in the upper right corner to see if there is a red dot coming at you when you cannot see an enemy in front of you.
Could kate be referring about a player not a npc? If so, it would be another matter.

No! I'm not referring to a player attacking. I'm talking about all the navy and eitc enemies in that fort that are screwed up somehow and will jump down levels or walk through walls to attack you.

No! I'm not referring to a player attacking. I'm talking about all the navy and eitc enemies in that fort that are screwed up somehow and will jump down levels or walk through walls to attack you.
I think he was referring to Kate Wildfury. And it does sound like it was another player she was referring to.

Anytime you attack the veterans on the right hand side as you enter other veterans attack you and may be hidden except for the red dot on compass ! Yes It's a bug when they're under the terrain attacking you !!

Back