Hearts of Oak: Conquest of the Seas

BenJ30

Dockworker
Ahoy Pirates Forum members!

To quickly introduce myself I am Ben and I am part of the promotion team on the Hearts of Oak project. What is Hearts of Oak some of you may ask. Well Hearts of Oak: Conquest of the Seas is the PiratesAhoy! community's first venture into standalone game development, and is intended to become what we believe is the ultimate historical seafaring game, set in the Age of Sail.

What we're aiming for is a game with a vast open world, filled with historically accurate locales to explore and highly detailed ships to sail. The player will assume the role of a captain and have full command of their crew, being able to delegate tasks and give orders in the heat of battle. Dynamic hand-to-hand combat will make land battles and boarding skirmishes a fast paced, hectic experience.

The Team working on the project is made up of volunteers from the Pirates Ahoy! community whom spend their personal time working on various aspects of the games development.

Here are just some of the many assets made by the team:

screen03.png

Southampton2.JPG

Videos

I hope you enjoyed the look at the Hearts of Oak project and we look forward to seeing you around on our site.
Forums: To visit PirateAhoy! forums, please go through the Hearts of Oak website.

Thank You,
HoO Development Team

Last edited by a moderator:
Back