Quests Help..

Pluto-Z

Notorious Pirate
Ok so Im on one of the last parts of the ravens cove quest... and i need help with the ghost near the water grave thing... is anyone willing to help?

Well, I second everybody who says that part stinks. On my first Jade I was pretty successful, I can't remember the exact number, but probably I made 8 killings to be counted as 5.

Now for the second Jade, it really, REALLY, got on my last nerves ... I probably made some 20 killings before I finished that part (supposedly only counted as 5) :facepalm:. I could not find the 'right' formula to lure and kill the ghosts "by" the water, whatever that meant. I tried from being helped by 2 lvl 50 friends, then my friends only watched and healed (with voodoo doll), and eventually I asked everybody to completely stay away and just watch. It took 2 frustrating days, 2 hours at the second day, to finally finish it. I was so sick and determined not to stop killing the ghosts until I finally finished that part even if it would've taken me all day to do it ... :mad:

:eek: I've helped a lot of people with this quest and it goes fast for me. I think the ghosts are stubborn for other people sometimes ;) The frustrating part is when someone begs you to help search with that rod when they can only do that part themselves :confused: My lil pirate just got the quest, I hope the ghosts cooperate again. :cool:

Back