Weapons Here’s why I think The old jacks sparrows blade fine as it was

It’s not fair for those who had looted jacks sparrow blade first of all its jacks blade it’s the main character blade so why nerf it. Jacks blade must be special with crit rank 5 and powerful 4 drain health 3 and cleave boost. Please bring back the original stat of Jacks sparrows blade. Now the blade is nerfed to a junk legendary blade with crit rank 3 powerful 3 and cleave boost 3 which is a weak skill boost compare to thunder spine which has powerful thrust 3 boost. And jacks blade has only 86 attack compare to legendary cursed Sabres which has 100 plus attack now jacks blade is like a completely junk sword now like el patron which it has trash junk stats. Please like it if you agree

Last edited:
Sounds like time to finish trading implementation, so you can at least get some ROI on this trash junk blade.

It's not a junk sword though it has the same rank 3 critical strike as thunderspine plus a bonus rank 3 powerful ability. Now that powerful ability might not seem much because we've only witnessed it with the quest weapons but with a high 86 attack it's still very powerful and stands amongst thunderspine.

adding Black Pearls Curse as active or passive skill would be nice to the nerfed jacks sword and increase its attack slightly because it’s a special sword of jack sparrow will make the game more interesting. Like it if you like this suggestion. Now no one wants to loot Darkhart because it was nerfed badly but adding a special skill to the nerfed version would be nice.

adding Black Pearls Curse as active or passive skill would be nice to the nerfed jacks sword and increase its attack slightly because it’s a special sword of jack sparrow will make the game more interesting. Like it if you like this suggestion. Now no one wants to loot Darkhart because it was nerfed badly but adding a special skill to the nerfed version would be nice.
I actually like that idea but I doubt people will stop looting at dark hart.

Back