Hey there

Status
Not open for further replies.
No mate it's always going to free. You can't buy keys either. If the developers made profit on the game by doing that, Disney wouldn't be happy and could sue. Many games are like this because they've shut down, like toontown and a couple others.
Oh lol ok thank you for the info your most helpful ive just asked the question again to someone else lol but they didnt understsnd my question... :)

Yep, sorry I couldn't answer it quick enough. The game is free to play, and always will be 100% free to play. If you hear otherwise they're lying :). Sorry, I misread your question. I thought paying said playing, that's why I was confused.
Oh lol im sorry im the 1 who confused you lol rofl hahahaha i do that quite often .spell check on this phone is horrible,,but then again so are my long nails lol ..thank you though your very kind ... :)

Oh lol ok thank you for the info your most helpful ive just asked the question again to someone else lol but they didnt understsnd my question... :)
No problem, just doing my part and trying to help. I could understand what you meant pretty well. Like I said though it'll always be free, if you see someone say otherwise or selling keys for example. Report them immediately to an admin or any staff. Hope you have an amazing time here, welcome to the family! :daggermouth:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back