Hi Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juniperblaze

Swashbuckler
I dont know if I'm doing this right, but it keeps telling me to introduce myself. So I will. Hi! My name is Juniperblaze. You might also know me as Lucy Goldtoe, Jasper, or Sammy Goldtoe. (some may even know me as Rachel) I absolutley LOVE POTCO, but I cant get on that often becuase my wi-fi never stays connected on my laptop, so if I wanna go on POTCO I have to use the family computer, and that is pretty much ALWAYS being used. Sooooo ummm, thats pretty much it.... I almost forgot! I am an author. I'm writing currently. I go under the pen name June Harmen, and my book is called Wolf Story. I have a page on Facebook for it (www.facebook.com/AshesStory) and a website. The site is crappy, but I am making a new one. Alright, that should be it. :)

:ahoy: Heya Juniper! Welcome aboard!
That was an impressive introduction ... please do post you stories on this Forums. We'd love to read them! Just post them on the Stories and Myths forum in here. I can't wait for more stories from talented writers!

Thanks! My story isn't done yet, but sure I can post part of it! That way you all can read it, and maybe when my book comes out, you can read it! Also, when I do post it, dont be afraid to ask questions about it, and give me suggestions, tips, or grammar corrections! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back