Hi! I´m Revolver Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.

RevolverJoe

Sea Legs
Hello everyone, my name is Revolver Joe.

I´m from Argentina, Buenos Aires, and i have 17 years old. Im here, because i love a lot, the movies, tv series, and videogames related with pirates!! (and of course, i love pirates of the caribbean movies).

I speak " castellano ", so i want to know if someone speak spanish. Thank you very much, see you in the game pirates !.

(Sorry for my english :S).

Bienvenido @RevolverJoe, mi nombre es Anna,

Espero que te diviertas aquí. Si tienes alguna pregunta porfavor mandame un mensaje. ¡Si quieres, podemos ser amigos en el juego cuando los servidores se abran de nuevo!

Cuídate!

--

Translation:

Welcome @RevolverJoe, my name is Anna,

I hope you have fun here. If you have any questions, please send me a message. If you want, we can be friends in the game when the servers open again!

Take care!

Last edited:
haha I've spoken Spanish for I believe 10 years now but I don't really like to use it.
So, instead of me saying something..

What she said.

Espero que te diviertas aquí. Si tienes alguna pregunta porfavor mandame un mensaje. ¡Si quieres, podemos ser amigos en el juego cuando los servidores se abran de nuevo!

Cuídate!

Welcome Aboard.jpg

Cuídate!

Muchisimas gracias another remake la bienvenida Anna, cuando se abran los servidores espero encontrarte ya que ahora mismo necesito a alguien que me enseñe another remake lo menos, lo básico del juego. ¡Beso y abrazo!.

Thank you all guys for the welcome !

--

Edit: Added translation to English below via Google translate.

Please keep in mind, future posts with a foreign language should include a translation to English. Thank you for your cooperation.

Translation:
Thank you very much for the welcome Anna, when the servers open I hope to find you now that I need someone to teach me at least the basics of the game. Kiss and hug!.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! Remember, the new update will soon be released! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back