Hi Mates :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Layla Littlenymph

Pirate Apprentice
I did not get a chance to try this game during it's original run and am happy to have a second chance at it. Granted, it has a few bugs, but any reasonable player expects that in a beta phase. In all honesty, it is much more fun than I expected it to be, but my favorite aspect so far is the community of players that I have come into contact with. Of all the games I have ever played, I can think of only one other that has as friendly and helpful a community as what I have found so far in TLOPO.

Layla Littlenymph has been with me for a few years now. She first appeared in the game Free Realms, and has been with me under that same name, or a variation of it, in at least six others, including a couple that are still running. I have used that same name on several gaming sites, certain areas of social media, and as a moderator and later an administrator for a few forums. If you have run across her at some point, drop me a line. It's always a pleasure to rediscover old friends and gaming partners.

I'm not sure at this time how active I will be able to be on the forums, but I am impressed enough with TLOPO thus far that I can easily see myself playing this game for a while to come. Wishing the best to everyone involved in putting this game out and hope you have much success with it. My thanks, also, to the many great players that have been so helpful, friendly, and patient with me as I was [and still am] learning the ropes. You guys have been awesome and I look forward to meeting even more of you.

Take what ya can...
And give nothing back! :p

~LL :)

Last edited:
Thank you all for the warm welcome.

This has been one of the best gaming communities I have come across in quite some time, and this forum reflects that community in the best possible manner.

Thanks also to <Savage Seas> for taking on a pirate who is still green-gilled and treating her as one of their own.
You guys Rock! :)

Hi Layla!

I have actually run across you and been in Mystic Mayhem/A New Day on Free Realms and V&H! I was surprised to see your name and thought I would say hello! (BTW I'm Jendayi/Esmer/Josia).

Hi Layla!

I have actually run across you and been in Mystic Mayhem/A New Day on Free Realms and V&H! I was surprised to see your name and thought I would say hello! (BTW I'm Jendayi/Esmer/Josia).
Hiya Gwenda! :)

Always great to run across old friends, especially the awesome ones like you.
And THAT is exactly the reason I keep dragging this same character around to every game that does not know any better than to let her in the door. I did not get a chance to play this the first time around, but it's been a blast, so far, and the community here is way better than what you usually find in an MMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back