Screenshots Homemade Bounty Hunters

ChiropkaAndCelarosh

Swashbuckler
After being inspired by seeing someone copy the Scorned Siren's look, I decided to remake two bounty hunters.
Technically, I made three, but I made the first one into another one.
The Killyaded and Red Dervish, with the Red Dervish's Bounty Hunter counterpart (I wasn't able to capture my version of the Killyaded with the actual one).
Also included a picture of my version of the Vengeance, which I made into the Red Dervish.

Making your ship to look like a bounty hunter is actually relatively difficult, but it does cause interesting reactions from other people's crew members, as they tend to shoot at you before they realize that it's actually a player.

EDIT: Did a quick edit, I just remembered that my Red Dervish isn't complete yet, I still need to upgrade it with the Firestorm hull.

Attachments

• 2020-04-04-10-16-26.png
    2020-04-04-10-16-26.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 216
  • 2020-04-18-09-36-45.png
    2020-04-18-09-36-45.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 178
  • 2020-03-06-18-26-50.png
    2020-03-06-18-26-50.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 205
This is really cool! I like it a lot. :)
Thank you!
I'm honored to have you compliment my silly homemade bounty hunters, but, in all honesty, they did take quite a while to perfect.
Lots of grinding was required for the Killyaded, especially, because I utilized the Cargo upgrade to save materials, at the cost of using more Gold, but I think it was worth it in the end.

Thank you!
I'm honored to have you compliment my silly homemade bounty hunters, but, in all honesty, they did take quite a while to perfect.
Lots of grinding was required for the Killyaded, especially, because I utilized the Cargo upgrade to save materials, at the cost of using more Gold, but I think it was worth it in the end.
Those are really great, but you know, I'm getting really really tired of shooting at you. lol

Back