How Do I Get My Old Pirate Back If Ive Accidently Deleted It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, that would be bad news. I hope you're wrong. I'll talk to them on Wed anyhow. Maybe I'll get really lucky.

Why do the pirates get deleted from the directory anyway?
GOOD QUESTION Jack... I mean I can see that saving all pirates deleted/no longer logging in for say, a year, would make sense to save space. But come on, the size of network drives/servers that DISNEY has? Why a week? Why not a month, 6 mos, etc. A week is just ridiculous. I doubt most people delete their characters anyhow, most just forget about them or don't log into pirates any longer when they're done with them.

Well in my opinion, I think if someone goes a week without them there isn't much sense to be keeping them.
Anyways, Wesley, shoot an email to memberservices@piratesonline.com if you can't get ahold of live chat, and include..
  • Account name where the Pirate in question resided
  • The name of the Pirate to be restored
  • Date of Birth used when registering the account

I had that same problem I accidently deleted my pirate with the old body style. I still have my main with the old body but I want my other one back. When I deleted him they didn't have the retrieve a pirate feature therefore I couldn't get him back :( I will email Disney.

Guys, I got back my old pirates, Adam the Great and Wesley Quickill! The live chat rep just did it, no hassles or 'hopes'... just said, ok, they're restored. It had been at least 12 days since they were deleted. I'm one happy pirate now!

If you follow the steps explained before you might be able to recover it :)

Locking Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back