Question How long does it take to get your staff application accepted/denied?

CarlThaBeast

Sea Legs
Hi! The title pretty much speaks for itself but i was just wondering how long you'll have to wait for an answer to your staff application, if you've got accepted or not.

If I recall correctly, the TLOPO team keeps your application on file indefinitely. They will pull your application anytime there is a relevant position open and contact you via the information you provided if they wish to offer you the position.

@Cheysa Finn should be able to verify this.

If I recall correctly, the TLOPO team keeps your application on file indefinitely. They will pull your application anytime there is a relevant position open and contact you via the information you provided if they wish to offer you the position.

How does one apply for a position?

Hi! The title pretty much speaks for itself but i was just wondering how long you'll have to wait for an answer to your staff application, if you've got accepted or not.

What Bobby said is exactly correct :)

Back