Tip How to be a jumper XD!!!!!!

It's not all that easy you have to explain the weapons they use to (cutlass and dagger) and also how to move around when you jump :p, I go back left and right and then in circles during every long combo like flourish and cleave gives you a little time to do that, If you spin and move back in forth, left and right you will mess up the other person in PvP because it lags the other person out so much unless they jump to. JUMPERS RULE!

And it is not cowardly it takes a lot of pratice and a lot of skill, and a moving target when jumping is different compared to that monkey thats not really practice you got to practice with a real jumper in pvp or pvp glitch to have more practice :p

To jump you have to understand the concept. You have to know how to attack your opponent how to dodge his attacks. There is no certain way to jump. Just learn and figure out yourself.
40850.jpg

Besides the monkey you can practice at Port Royal's Old Warehouse. I jump by pressing r and using my mouse to fight and move and spacebar to jump. :p
Evil Banner.jpg

Back