How to get pirates back?

Legendaryfrog

Sea Legs
idk why but my lvl 22 pirate is gone idnk what happend but i was playing tlopo in the summer then i took a break for 2 months and now i log back in and its gone idk if i got hacked but if theres anyway i can get my pirate back pls tell me

Hey there!

Please ensure that your account is not compromised. Per TLOPO's Terms of Service:

• In the event that a character is deleted from an account, the deletion is final. Whether done with the account owner’s knowledge or not, there is no method of recovery for any kind of character deletion.

In any case please do as instructed above and send them an e-mail explaining your case. They will be more than glad to assist you with your inquiry.

Hey there!

Please ensure that your account is not compromised. Per TLOPO's Terms of Service:

• In the event that a character is deleted from an account, the deletion is final. Whether done with the account owner’s knowledge or not, there is no method of recovery for any kind of character deletion.

In any case please do as instructed above and send them an e-mail explaining your case. They will be more than glad to assist you with your inquiry.
It's really unfortunate there's no way to save any deleted pirates. :/

Back