Tip  How to get the legendary silver freeze!!!!

How do you get legendary silver freeze

• i have silver freeze

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • i dont but i want it

Votes: 13 44.8%

• Total voters

Jumper XXX

Honorable Pirate
ok, this is how i got the legendary silver freeze! First, i got out my foul bane blunderbus and i stood still off the side. I shot will steel shot and DID NOT MOVE WHEN HE ATTACKED ME!!! i made it through and ik right when he died it was silver freeze. i felt it. idk how. i just did. but, I HAVE NO LEGENDARY BLADES! i want one so bad!!! :D :p

Lol, I have looted like 10 or 11 Silver Freeze's at Foul, and I half the time i was jumping around so he would miss me xD, my first Silver Freeze i got was Silver Freeze and Assassin's Knives and I just walked into Cave of Lost Souls, shot him once, then looted the ghosts, after he died, I opened loot, Bam, Silver Freezer and Famed, like what John said, IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW YOU SHOOT, DEFEAT, OR USE A TECHNIQUE, THE LOOT WILL BE COMPLETELY RANDOM!

i have bad luck. but then i tried looting with blunder and i got silver freeze. ik that it is random but, it is still cool to talk about how you got your good weapons.

how do you but a link i want to show u guys my new youtube video. my channel is edgarmcsteelpotco and the video is called POTCO LEGENDARY AWESOMENESS :D

Like these folks said, loot is totally unpredictable. I recently got 1 in a chest on Tormenta, wasn't even looking for that dreadded blade. Have 8 of 'em AND I used a pistol so weapon doesn't really matter that much. Just luck

In my opinion a How To is a guarantee that when you follow certain steps their will be a perfect outcome. I am sorry to say that their is not How To to get any weapon. There is however a hint that can lead you towards it. Foulberto only gives away knives and a lot of which are famed which makes them worthless in my opinion cause you get them so easily. Because he only gives away knives you are a lot more likely to get a silver freeze from him.

Back