Tip How to level up Notoriety fast

Jeffrey O'skull

Honorable Pirate
My way to lvl up your Notoriety is fishing because if you fight an enemy you wil maybe get 100 rep or more but fishing is not the same because it will never change your rep for example when you get much higher lvl your rep decrease for each enemy you kill but fishing will not change.
The fish to catch:
  • Goblin shark
  • Lump fish
  • Angler
  • Mega mouth
  • Dragon fish
  • Sand tiger shark
  • Marlin
Now get out there and say Woot :D

I loved doing this and it was my personal favorite way to level of all time. Sure, fishing can be really really boring and tedious but if you want to level fast, are anxious to get started on that Raven's quest or just want to level, fishing is a great way. If you do it right, you can get 150-200 rep per catch and catching a fish doesn't take a whole lot of time anyway. Plus, legendary fish come along and those are always fun. Level up your sailing and get a fishing boat out to the Uncharted Waters or by Raven's cove, Isla Tormenta, or Padres Del Fuego (I've noticed the higher-rep fish in those locations more often than any other place, which is kind of odd) and just fish for maybe 30 minutes to an hour. If you catch the right fish in a good amount of time per fish, you'll be happy to see the results.

Back