Tip How to Make Your New Pirate to Have the Most Starting Gold

Big Kab

Pirate Master
10 Steps to a Successful Start
I am sorry, but I only know the male's way.
Step 1: go through and customize your avatar until you get to the choose your clothing.
Step 2: the shirt does not matter, they are all 10 gold.
Step 3: the Belted Vest is worth 35 pieces of 8 so it is a smart choice to jump start your pirate's bank, it is worth 20 more than the other vest choices.
Step 4: the belt does not matter, although I would get a belt.
Step 5: get the Cotton Trousers, as for they are worth 35 gold pieces (20 more gold than the other pants options) (color does not matter).
Step 6: choose the Wallop Boots, they are worth 30 gold. (23 gold pieces more than the other choices)
Step 7: make an epic name.
Step 8: finish, do cutscene... (you get more rep and gold if you do cutscene as a basic)
Step 9: Redeem your codes: /code scoundrel /code sword /code haymaker .
Step 10: sell whatever you don't feel like keeping and you will be the richest noob to roam the Caribbean, good luck me hearties!

here is the ideal outfit (sorry it's in 3D):
screenshot_2012-01-03_21-40-01.jpg

Doesn't seem like a big deal to me personally. It's easy to make that much gold fighting a few gravediggers.
These Guides are made to help you all as a pirate community not to be personally graded by each person who reads it. If you do not have a contribution to make or a question about the guide, please just say nice guide or dont bother replying at all... Each person who makes one of these deserves respect Please show it to them.

Back