Guide  How To Retrive Your Directory Photo

Were you able to claim the image? If no comment and I might be able to help.

• Yes

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
I was trying to find the image today, and to my luck I figured it out. I decided to share it with you guys.

So... we all know the directory on the Pirates Online Site (http://piratesonline.go.com/#/community/directory.html). So I'm gonna show you how to find this picture. Let's get started.

Please remember that this only works on Mozilla Firefox!!!

Find Your Avatar
In the directory, type in your avatar's name, then find the one that belongs to you and click it. Then click on the name and it should take you to the profile.

Open The Info
Now right-click the picture of your avatar and select "View Page Info". This will open a window.

Find Image Link
Now that you have that window, go to the "Media" tab, and go through all the links until the photo you see below the link choices is your character. Then right-click the link and select "Copy".

Go To Image
Then open an new browser window, and in the address bar right-click and select "Paste", which will paste the link, and press enter. This will take you to the avatar photo, and just right-click and "Save Image As..." and you have the photo! Congrats!

Here is my avatar image: http://psc.disney.go.com/piratesavatars/1/10/53/1010053907.jpg

Enjoy doing this, I love being able to find it with the cool background!

ok this isnt only possible on fire fox you can do it on google chrome but u need to click inspect element and find the right lines of code with your pirates avatar link in it witch im searching for and ill post when i find it

ok this isnt only possible on fire fox you can do it on google chrome but u need to click view page soruce and find the right lines of code with your pirates avatar link in it witch im searching for and ill post when i find it
Um... Just use Firefox for the meantime and I'll look into Chrome. I'll also make a video on how to do this tomorrow if I have time.

Ok, I found it. It should be looking like this, and there will be a URL link to a JPEG image. When you view the elements, not the source. This is for google chrome element view. Look for this:
<div class="pirate" style="background-image: url(http://psc.disney.go.com/piratesavatars/1/10/53/1010053907.jpg); background-position: 15px 50px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">
<div class="details">
<div class="name"><font><font>Jeremiah Stormwash</font></font></div>
<div class="notoriety">Level: 50</div>
<div class="guild_name">Elite-Assassins</div>
</div>
</div>

Edit: Or if you give me a link to your avatar page, I can claim it for you and give you the link to the image.

http://psc.disney.go.com/piratesavatars/1/9/926/1009926288.jpg this is mine after i went basic lol ( can a forum mod merge this post with my above post please? )
Oh... Sorry, I just found another way for Chrome, this is quicker. So open the element view and on the bottom there are a ton of tabs, click the tab called "div.pirate", then it will highlight the line. Copy the line as HTML and paste it. Then copy out the link and paste in web browser and you have the image.

Looking into IE and gonna add Chrome right now. NVM, time limit expired.

Oh... Sorry, I just found another way for Chrome, this is quicker. So open the element view and on the bottom there are a ton of tabs, click the tab called "div.pirate", then it will highlight the line. Copy the line as HTML and paste it. Then copy out the link and paste in web browser and you have the image.
Gonna have a look at IE

UPDATE FOR GOOGLE CHROME
In Google Chrome, right click the image, and select "View Page Element", then find the element tab on the bottom called "div.pirate", which will highlight a line of code. Right-click that line of code and "Copy As HTML", then paste it into anything and copy out the JPEG image web address link, then paste the link into the address bar and load the page.

Gonna have a look at IE
Thanks, cause I uninstalled IE because I literally NEVER use it. lol

UPDATE FOR GOOGLE CHROME
In Google Chrome, right click the image, and select "View Page Element", then find the element tab on the bottom called "div.pirate", which will highlight a line of code. Right-click that line of code and "Copy As HTML", then paste it into anything and copy out the JPEG image web address link, then paste the link into the address bar and load the page.
this is unnecisary up at the top of the little pop up bar there will be a tab that says resousces u can click that and there will be another tab ( it might be minimized ) you open it and the first image under the images that pop up will be ur pirate u click that and under the picture it tells u the link u just copy it and you have the picture

Back