Suggestion How to reward early players without a Founder's badge

Rewarding people for having an alpha or beta key I feel is unfair. Not every player has the skill or time to win a contest or do the right thing at the right time to get a key.

I agree with Marc Swordbreaker, it should solely be based on whether or not you played during alpha or beta, or it should be nothing at all.

I would prefer nothing, but if anything make it so that you can choose a special article of clothing, not a name tag change. That may make some who were unable to play during beta or alpha visually see at all times that their name tag color is "inferior" so to to speak, to theirs. While with clothing, I feel would be more of a preferential thing and wouldn't matter as much.

Rewarding people for having an alpha or beta key I feel is unfair. Not every player has the skill or time to win a contest or do the right thing at the right time to get a key.

I agree with Marc Swordbreaker, it should solely be based on whether or not you played during alpha or beta, or it should be nothing at all.

I would prefer nothing, but if anything make it so that you can choose a special article if clothing, not a name tag change. That may make some who were unable to play during beta or alpha visually see at all times that their name tag color is "inferior" so to to speak, to theirs. While with clothing, I feel would be more of a preferential thing and wouldn't matter as much.
I'm behind this one. I missed the founders title in POTCO by a couple months, and I was always very upset about that. I don't want so many people to feel that again haha

I'm behind this one. I missed the founders title in POTCO by a couple months, and I was always very upset about that. I don't want so many people to feel that again haha

Yeah I know how you feel. I began playing very late into POTCO's lifespan (brigs were already implemented). I saw people with founder tags and always wished I could have played earlier so I could've gotten one.

Back