How to Survive in Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies.

Do you like these tips

• Total voters

Hector Hullgull

Pirate Lord
This is a thread that you can post tricks for the high rounds on zombies you know, I'll share some I know.
Zombie trains- basically you find a nice big room with some in the middle to keep the zombies from coming in your side and you run around there but don't sprint and when you get to the exit part walk out a couple feet then keep on running, that will get the zombies bunched up better.
Laps- you basically run around the map getting the big train of zombies you made and put them through the traps and also buy ammo off the wall if you got an off the wall gun.
Dogs- dogs are really easy you could knife them or get in a corner and shoot them.
Saving your points- I suggest this set up for zombies in weapons, well keep the pistol and upgrade it later on and buy the mp40 off the wall then later on go to the mystery box and try to replace your mustang and Sally with the thunder gun.
Early rounds- in the early rounds just knife them and also the Bowie knife is useful,and you can only knife them until they start running and when they start running do the train and you won't need traps until like round 20.
Perks- the very first perk you get is quick revive then juggernog, unless your on moon you get juggernog first, then get whatever perks idc lol.Oh ya I forgot about the drops :facepalm:
Drops- don't get hammer when you doing the train, nuff said lol and when you get max ammo throw all your grenades monkey bombs, claymores/betties everything ok now nuff said lol...

Last edited by a moderator:
My Tip Is Zombie Matches Is The Hardest Missions Ever, I Done COD 5 Waw before sleeping i done all the game and tried to play the zombie game, zombie was coming from ever were when a zombie was near me i fall to the bed, SO SCARY ZOMBIEStheres Black Ops: I - II and CoD 3Mw,4mw but 2 mw still the best

My Tip Is Zombie Matches Is The Hardest Missions Ever, I Done COD 5 Waw before sleeping i done all the game and tried to play the zombie game, zombie was coming from ever were when a zombie was near me i fall to the bed, SO SCARY ZOMBIEStheres Black Ops: I - II and CoD 3Mw,4mw but 2 mw still the best
Zombie matches? What are you talking about lol, zombies on black ops is a survival mode...

u know something im so sad, because I bought Black Ops Late i need to buy any call of duty before they release it in Steam

Back