Question How will the free-to-play model work?

Linerax

Wanted Pirate
Are we talking about the way Disney did it(subscription based) or are we talking about another sort?

From the TLOPO FAQ: "The Legend of Pirates Online is 100% free. We vow to never charge anyone to play our remake of Disney's game. We are not in this for the money or the fame, we are completely non-profit and refuse to accept donations. We will pay the necessary costs for this game completely out of our pockets. Don't worry, we gotcha covered."

From the TLOPO FAQ: "The Legend of Pirates Online is 100% free. We vow to never charge anyone to play our remake of Disney's game. We are not in this for the money or the fame, we are completely non-profit and refuse to accept donations. We will pay the necessary costs for this game completely out of our pockets. Don't worry, we gotcha covered."

Once the game is finished, I'll try to spread the word of this remake to bring back the lost players. :D

:parrot:
Very sweet!! So now, if I do get to play, I don't have to put it into my budget. Nice to know I get to have fun and not pay for it....it's like a park on a breezy day or an ocean wind on the dawn of the ocean. Love it!

Where can i find this faq

Back