How would you customize it?

Jim Hexskull

Wiki Staff
Ok we know Ship Customization is most likely the update so what would you like to customize?
Here is what I would like to say.

HULL:
Colors:
Dark Red(QAR)
Black
Deep Blue(Similar to the color on the Endevour
Brown
DESIGNS
The shape of the ship
Cannon Placement
Stairway Placement
Decks
Masts
Mastheads
FLAGS
All pirates sailed a custom flag so maybe have it like you submit a picture for your flag from your computer or select from premade flags. If you select on from your computer they will have to approve it and you will be given a regular Jolly Roger
SAILS
How many
Placement
Color:
Red(QAR)
Black
White
Eerie Slimy Green(Flying Dutchman)
Designs on the sails( again pick from premade or upload)
NAMES
Ok so we decide where we want the Ship name to be(Stern, Port, Starboard, The Bow)

So Hopefully they give us full control of the ships and allow us to decide everything about them. But post what you want in the customization.

Either one of these
redraider.png
theredraider.png

i would change the sail color, i would put some cool design on the sails, change the color of the hull, get a cool figurehead and maybe rearrange the layout of the ship.... i also want a captains quarters >.<

There is one thing i wanted on my new war brig, and i didnt get, i wanted a powder room,..and maybe a litttle pirates room, I needed it for those that decide to yell i GTG, when i told them from the start, ya better hit the pot before we sail,...but crud DISNEY, come on now,..could ya at least spring for a couple a port-a-potties on the islands?... sheesh:confused:

Flotation devices, and "The Plank" so that when people are begging :mad: to Port, OR begging :mad: to drive Your ship, you can make them Walk the Plank. (Plank-walkers do NOT get a flotation device)
A Captains Quarters would be cool, with a huge lock on the door and surrounded by an Electric Fence and barbed wire! and armed guards for those who keep trying to get in! :eek: I mean, there is NO place you can go in-game without people TP to you. If you're on a so-called "closed ship" people can still TP in, to whoever you're with. A "Potion bar" would be cool too, that includes all the potions you want!:yum:

Back