Howdy Folks! Hesperiam Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hesperiam

Dockworker
Howdy howdy everyone!

My name is Hesperiam, although most people call/know me as Hesper or simply Hesp. Back when I played Pirates Online, my main character was known as Jack Shadowwood!

I'm an old-time PotCO player, starting back when Disney first released the game, but not really getting too passionate or into it until early-mid 2012. I loved the game to death, and it's easily one of my favorites of all time. Sailing the high seas, swashbuckling against the navy and undead skellies, and plundering some sweet booty along the way was always tons of fun and I can't wait to see and play the game again.
I've always been into forums, accumulating around 10,000+ posts amongst the ones I've been on for other games, so look out for more from me.
If I'm able to procure an Alpha Key, I'll also link my YouTube and Twitch channels so that anyone can watch if they want to, where I'll show gameplay and provide feedback for all devs and other pirates.

Have a wonderful day y'all,

-H.

Howdy howdy everyone!

My name is Hesperiam, although most people call/know me as Hesper or simply Hesp. Back when I played Pirates Online, my main character was known as Jack Shadowwood!

I'm an old-time PotCO player, starting back when Disney first released the game, but not really getting too passionate or into it until early-mid 2012. I loved the game to death, and it's easily one of my favorites of all time. Sailing the high seas, swashbuckling against the navy and undead skellies, and plundering some sweet booty along the way was always tons of fun and I can't wait to see and play the game again.
I've always been into forums, accumulating around 10,000+ posts amongst the ones I've been on for other games, so look out for more from me.
If I'm able to procure an Alpha Key, I'll also link my YouTube and Twitch channels so that anyone can watch if they want to, where I'll show gameplay and provide feedback for all devs and other pirates.

Have a wonderful day y'all,

-H.
Did you just tell me to have a wonderful day? Don't tell me what to do. Who put you in charge?

Totally kidding. Welcome to the forums.

Welcome to the forums and Nice to meet you mate!! Can't wait to sail the high sea again with you as well!! :swashbuckler::cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back