HWID Ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Depth

Dockworker
Hello TLOPO Staff.

About 10 months ago my account was terminated for making inappropriate comments within chat. I don't disagree that my termination was deserved but recently I've been really wanting to get back into the game. I realize getting the account back is unlikely so I just made a new account but it won't let me connect to the servers, says they're "temporarily unavailable" and that I need to contact support. I've tried contacting your support quite a few times and I got no response. I've been told it could be a HWID ban but seems pretty excessive for my chat offenses. While I may be asking for an unban, I don't necessarily need my pirates back, I would just like to play the game as it is. Having my pirates back would be generous but I'd be happy with being able to play at all at this point. Personally, I feel that 10 months is a long enough sentence for chat violations. I've never personally attacked anyone, was all just jokes with friends. While it is not my decision, I'd really appreciate if you guys could at least re-evaluate my bans and possibly lift them so that I can play the game again.

I realize the forum is not the place for this, I just feel that contacting your support email did no good as I never heard back from you. I'd like to apologize for my actions and the violations against your Terms of Use. Over the past 10 months I've realized my wrongdoings and won't let what happened in the past happen again as I just want to enjoy the game and team PvP with my buds. Thank you for taking the time to read this post, I'm hoping I'll see you on Tortuga soon.

While I don't agree on most things when it comes to people and being unbanned, Depth did bring up a lot of valid points in his "argument," per-say to be unbanned. Ten months is a long time and I think over that period of time he's come to his senses and really does feel bad for what he did to get himself banned, I do think that this is a formal and proper apology.

Depth is a great person. Everyone makes mistakes from time to time, we're all humans. As someone who has talked to him quite a lot, I personally believe he has learned from his mistakes and rightfully deserves another chance. I know someone who was allowed to play the game on an alt despite being termed on their main account, so I see no reason why Depth can't have a second chance.

Last edited:
Their email has problems and I'm not sure if it's been resolved. I don't understand why they terminated your account for just inappropiate comments but I'll assume it wasn't your first offense, people also have had trouble with their new accounts so you might not be banned entirely.

@Depth i am sorry but you broke the rules in the first place it even says they have the right to term a account or ip ban afther 10 points witch it seems you got also creating a new account is auto ban envasion so you just broke a rule again so you should read the rules in the first place

Um ever heard of a second chance! Please mind your own business and leave my friend depth alone! He learned from his mistakes! #freedepth

also idc if your his friend i am trying to be truthfull in the fact and you people then come in thinking you own everything tlopo is owned rightfull by the tlopo staff and they have the right to term any account in the wrong

I think you missed the part where he was asking if he could get untermed, not demanded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back