Glitch  I can not run the game

We are currently experiencing network issues (outside of our control). You may experience interruptions during your gameplay today. Rest assured we are doing everything we can to quickly resolve this problem. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience!

It's well overdue. They finally put up the 'issues' sign again. They sure do have a lot of issues :mad:

a lot of issues? major understatement. you are too kind lol :D

a lot of issues? major understatement. you are too kind lol :D
I'm afraid that if I say more, they will revoke my unlimited through 'Legal Means,' aka whatever contract I broke when I started the game (everyone's probably done something to break it). Although temporarily angry about these network issues, they own the game, so I am properly subjugated to their will. :p

Disney needs to get the game straight, I'm not paying for a yearly membership to a half-maintained sack of servers... I'm paying for a fun game about pirates....

Disney needs to get the game straight, I'm not paying for a yearly membership to a half-maintained sack of servers... I'm paying for a fun game about pirates....
Agreed. I don't blame them though, they have thousands of other sources of revenue and Pirates Online is probably one of the smaller pieces. They have to protect and culture their greatest assets first, which means give a little less to Pirates Maintenence and R&D. It's too bad...

Agreed. I don't blame them though, they have thousands of other sources of revenue and Pirates Online is probably one of the smaller pieces. They have to protect and culture their greatest assets first, which means give a little less to Pirates Maintenence and R&D. It's too bad...

They should hire me, I may not be old enough to work, but I am good at creating helpful ideas and fixing large game servers such as a game like Pirates Online. No sarcasm, it's true O_O

They should hire me, I may not be old enough to work, but I am good at creating helpful ideas and fixing large game servers such as a game like Pirates Online. No sarcasm, it's true O_O
Lol, I don't doubt that. I'm happy I'm not hired though, I fail at computer programming (and went to MIT! Go figure.) and have absolutely no imagination.

Go me.

Lol, I don't doubt that. I'm happy I'm not hired though, I fail at computer programming (and went to MIT! Go figure.) and have absolutely no imagination.

Go me.

lol.... i seem like a EXTREMELY boring person in real life, i dont talk to people at all, i never smile, my voice is low and annoyed when someone does talk to me... but when im near computers i just flip over and im happiest human on earth XD

IF IT DOESN'T LET ME ON I WILL BE LOOKING LIKE THIS ----> :cursing: OH WAIT.. TOO LATE.

Same here...... I got my 20 Gauge Shotgun ready, Disney... Be prepared! (plays BE PREPARED! by Lion King)

LOL, that cracks me up. I can definitely imagine Constance busting through some Disney place, threatening geeks with a 20-gauge. :p
And Rose, you probably only think that because you've thrown up too much of the rainbow already..

LOL, that cracks me up. I can definitely imagine Constance busting through some Disney place, threatening geeks with a 20-gauge. :p
And Rose, you probably only think that because you've thrown up too much of the rainbow already..

haha lol..... they r also glad fury cannon ammo doesn't exist, i would load it up in a portable cannon, throw in my haunted ram, and bust down their doors and pwn them....
lol hope disney never reads this..

ive been trying to log on now but it is not letting me, like it reads my account but it is just loading, not doing anything but playing music and screen shots. HELP ME!!!!!!

I can't seem to log in now. I have basic membership and it keeps saying that it is connecting to the game. It appears that I can't connect unless I have unlimited membership. I am using Lubuntu 11.04 so I can't play on the browser. But I am able to use the desktop launcher.

I can't seem to log in now. I have basic membership and it keeps saying that it is connecting to the game. It appears that I can't connect unless I have unlimited membership. I am using Lubuntu 11.04 so I can't play on the browser. But I am able to use the desktop launcher.

Huh that's weird. It's the complete oppisite for me. I can't use the launcher with basic but i can with the internet browser.

Huh that's weird. It's the complete oppisite for me. I can't use the launcher with basic but i can with the internet browser.
I should've been more clear. The desktop launcher is my only option, since the web browser plugin is not available for the operating system I am using. On the desktop launcher, it does not load because it says it is connecting to the game. I guess I'll have to go unlimited to log in easily.

Back