I dont want to get in trouble for asking this just tell me then if you think so....

Danny Rooney

Notorious Pirate
Can i get in trouble for asking some one if they have a basic and or almost or mastered pirate account that they dont use? Please tell me:D

Only if you ask them for the account, probably. If you just ask them if they have one, I think you're fine. Are you talking about asking someone in-game or the forums, though?

It would only be bad, if you were asking if you could have the account, and or account info over game. If you are talking about in a conversation, then no not really. Just watch who you ask though, some people take more from that then they should.

Can i get in trouble for asking some one if they have a basic and or almost or mastered pirate account that they dont use? Please tell me:D

The real question is, what is the intention of asking if somebody has a basic or almost mastered pirate account 'that he/she does not use'? The last part of the sentence sounds like it's heading somewhere. I'd assume this question would have a continuation, such as "Could I have it please?" or "Are you going to give it away?", or such. I could be wrong, but what's the reason to ask to begin with?

But Richard was correct; if you ask somebody in a private conversation, it is not monitored by staff, but you might 'offend' the person you are asking, if he/she thinks you might want to ask for the account info (depending on who you are asking). But if you are asking in public here on the Forums, no, you are not allowed to. On the game, I'm not sure what key words/phrase that might get Game Moderators attention to ban.

It would only be bad, if you were asking if you could have the account, and or account info over game. If you are talking about in a conversation, then no not really. Just watch who you ask though, some people take more from that then they should.
ok ty

too late lol...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................jk

Back