~ I Feel Most Like A Pirate When____ (fill In The Blank)!

I think i win comment of the year
Yeeeeeeeeeaaaahh pretty much :D
How could i not feel like a pirate, one side of me sits my six year old nephew, dressed like a pirate, saying, let me shoot the ship down, and i am saying, i want to shoot the ship down is my turn, other side is my bulldog, dressed like a pirate, and parrot christa is standing on the monitor just talking away, and litte Manuel yells every five minutes, SHUT UP, christa!
View attachment 1575 View attachment 1576

CHAOS :excited:
Hahahaha I love how you fight with your nephew over playing the game :D

I have three that i made pirates for and then they abandon them and i get stuck playing their pirates when i have nothing to do. Then a couple of months later they come back for a weekend and they are higher levels,have more gold and can tp anywhere and they think i forgot i got this far lol.
EDIT (Dec 18, 2010 1:27 PM):
EDIT (Dec 18, 2010 1:30 PM):
_I get me some nice booty.:cool:

Booty? Is that what i think it is Will?

I have three that i made pirates for and then they abandon them and i get stuck playing their pirates when i have nothing to do. Then a couple of months later they come back for a weekend and they are higher levels,have more gold and can tp anywhere and they think i forgot i got this far lol.
EDIT (Dec 18, 2010 1:27 PM):
EDIT (Dec 18, 2010 1:30 PM):

Booty? Is that what i think it is Will?

Can you believe that came out of our Wills' mouth, hehe :woot::facepalm:

I think we should come up with not only best screen shot of the month, but best comment of the month, my Vote goes to Will, think he wins that one, for sure:woot::popcorn:

I feel most like a pirate when shooting cannons on someone else's ship, because I'm not good at sailing my own at all.lol :p Also during invasions, love those. :fight:

Every time im talking to my friends I have to repress the urge to end each sentence with the word Mate..

OK Honey thanks for putting gas in the car see you later ...mate

Yes I'll have a fry with my hamburger...mate

Officer there is a strange man in my front yard rummaging through the trash can you send a patrol care over? ... mate?

I felt most like a pirate when.. I got banned :facepalm:, OR when I got KO'd and went to jail :walk the plank:, OR when I ported and had Admiral's Cutlass in my loot! :treasure:
I felt most like a pirate the many times I had to defend the guild from attacks :fight:
Missing it all! :cheers:

Back